Strategic planning & organisation change
The Food Chain is a Charity organisation that exists to ensure people living with HIV in London can access the nutrition they need to get well, stay well and lead healthy, independent lives. They deliver meals and groceries, offer cookery and nutrition classes and communal eating opportunities to people living with HIV in London and their dependants.
The Navigation Partners team were engaged to assist The Food Chain in turning their three year strategy into a set of deliverable projects. This involved completing a full SCOPEit session with members of The Food Chain team and their Board to scope a set of deliverable projects from their three year strategy, which was further developed into a detailed plan for delivery.
The Navigation Partners team then went on to assist in the management of the first phase of the plan.
Phase one of the plan involved using trusted / tested project planning and management techniques to:
- Complete the move of offices and kitchen to the new building with every effort taken to minimise interruptions to the current services and meals, as well as complaints, during the move
- Minimise technology downtime to ensure staff had access to all that they needed to carry out their jobs
- Complete all legal and business documentation
- Deliver timely and relevant stakeholder communications
- Provide the foundations to complete future phases together with documentation while ensuring that all management and employees were engaged and updated on the progress
Rising to the Challenge
The project was delivered successfully enabling the charity to not only save the service, but to expand it to the wider community, to better support their service users and take important steps towards their overall strategic aims.
Read what Andrew Davies, CEO of The Food Chain said about Navigation Partners:
“I would not hesitate to recommend Navigation Partners to other organisations because they bring: New ideas, Adaptability, Vital experience, Independent advice, Genuine enthusiasm, Achievable plans, Tested methodology, Improved processes, Overall success and, Navigation from trusted Partners.
We will forever be grateful for the invaluable package of support that Navigation Partners have offered and the knowledge they have willingly shared which has strengthened the capacity of our Team. As well as exceeding the desired outcomes, the work they have done will continue to have a positive impact on the charity for years to come.
Can we keep you forever … PLEASE !!”Andrew Davies, CEO
The Food Chain