Customer Services / Contact Centre Projects
Your customer facing (both physically and virtually) frontline staff, facilities and processes will define how customers, suppliers and prospects see your organisation.
This is why it is vitally important to ensure that your contact centre and customer services support teams are running at optimum levels, clearly understand the standards expected of them, and that those standards are adequately considered, documented and effectively monitored, managed and maintained.
The Navigation Partners team have extensive experience of delivering change within a contact centre environment in the public and private sectors. This includes:
- Contact centre strategy
- Options assessment and suitability analysis for contact centre transition, consolidation, and in/out-sourcing
- Defining and delivering contact centre infrastructure and technology solutions
- Defining and improving processes and customer journeys and delivering all associated training, scripts and knowledge management capability
- Definition and delivery of channel shift programmes and customer self-service capability
- Creation and delivery of commercial models for contact centre outsourcing and delivery of organisational planning approaches
- Ensuring that all project team members have the appropriate professional qualifications, including PRINCE2 certification
We are also very proud to be on a cross-government framework agreement to provide Contact Centre Consultancy (RM3815). This framework is aa very short short-list of companies trusted to consult on contact centre projects for central and local government, NHS and other public-sector bodies. Find out more here https://ccs-agreements.cabinetoffice.gov.uk/contracts/rm3815
Navigation Partners have a number of proven toolkits that are used to assist in developing strategies, reviewing options, defining and delivering business cases and defining and delivering projects.
To discuss any aspect of our Customer Services / Contact Centre Projects service, contact our team today on 0207 953 8841 or at firstname.lastname@example.org